How come all those great men out there..all over the world like those evangelists/entrepreneurs**....have so much in common...THEY'VE.....mostly
- seen tough times,
- starved (sometimes),
- been in financial crisis
- decades+ years of experiences
- enterprising nature + right attitude
- a cool baritone
- a cute/loving family
- and have worked for big Companies OR worked for companies which became BIG.
- a good syllabled name ( or maybe their names sound cool as they are successful )
- and are self-motivated, happy, humble, down to earth, empathetic,
- never stop learning, innovating
- can be googled for more info
- 500+ Connections on Linkedin
- And have a Wikipedia entry.
** (Some of the marketing evangelists/entrepreneurs names which comes to my mind right now are - Bill gates, Chris Brogan, Lewis H, Guy K, Robert, Mark Z., Larry Page, Lt. Steve J. Om Malik.... and many more)