Sunday, December 29, 2013

101 New year Resolution for 2014!!

If you are a big fan of new year resolutions, here's an entire list I've made for you to select from! Though all are my very own personal resolutions, I'm sure you (the awesome reader) would relate to some of them!!

 101 New year Resolution for 2014!!
Yea...!!


101 New year Resolution for 2014!!

#1 I will be more grateful
#2 I will be more happy
#3 I will be more caring
#4 I will be more loving
#5 I will be funnier
#6 I will be more smart
#7 I will be more attentive
#8 I will be more attractive
#9 I will be more enthusiastic
#10 I will be more creative
#11 I will be more assertive
#12 I will be more polite
#13 I will be more patient
#14 I will be more friendly

 101 New year Resolution for 2014!!
True.
#15 I will try to manage weight
#16 I will try to eat healthy (more of veggies)
#17 I will try to forgive the people
#18 I will try to forget the (bad) past
#19 I will try to live in the present
#20 I will try to learn something new
#21 I will try to save more money
#22 I will try to wake up early
#23 I will try to see the sunset/sunrise (at least twice a year)
#24 I will try to be more punctual
#25 I will try to get more famous/popular
#26 I will try to get a mentor
#27 I will try to be a mentor
#28 I will try to find a better (talk-time) plan for my mobile
#29 I will try to re-learn playing guitar (insert your favorite musical instrument)
#30 I will try to keep my gadgets (esp iPhone) cleaner :P
#31 I will try to wash my utensils/clothes timely
#32 I will try to watch more of my favorite TV serials
#33 I will try to to taste foreign/new food (veg though)
#34 I will try to do exercise/yoga/aerobics more often
#35 I will try to improve my career
#36 I will try to alter my attitude (for better :P)
#37 I will try to change my perspective (towards negativity)
#38 I will try to be a volunteer
#39 I will try to donate more food/money/kind to needy ones
#40 I will try to be a secret Santa to someone
#41 I will try to be more rational
#42 I will try to make new friends
#43 I will try to help without being asked
#44 I will try to strike a better pose
#45 I will try to make more of funny faces
#46 I will try to get more of good selfies
#47 I will try to click better pictures
#48 I will try to spy less on my ex
#49 I will try to see less of Facebook
#50 I will try to tweet more often
#51 I will try do more of new & good check-ins
#52 I will try to respond more regularly to mail/msg (on fb/emails)
#53 I will try to clear more of candy crush, PVZ levels etc levels
#54 I will try to a have boy/girlfriend
#55 I will try to visit less CCDs, Pizza Huts etc
#56 I will try to spend money more carefully
#57 I will try to have a face-to-face with my boss to find out where I stand
#58 I will try to brush twice a day
#59 I will try to read books more often (though virtually)
#60 I will try to stay more updated
#61 I will try to speak up more
#62 I will try to celebrate even small achievements
#63 I will try to stand up for my rights
#64 I will try to be more cultured
#65 I will try to dress up more decently
#66 I will try to get a good pair of pointed leather shoes (for men)
#67 I will try to get a good pair of stiletto
#68 I will try to get more of traditional dresses
#69 I will try to buy less of jeans and tops but
#70 I will try to buy at least one nice T-shirt every quarter and
#71 I will try to shop as per the budget
#72 I will try to get a makeover or a hair-do
#73 I will try to get rid of things I haven't used in a while

True again!
#74 I will say no to crackers
#75 I will say no to smoking/drinking (in excess :P)
#76 I will say no to useless arguments
#77 I will say no abuse/fights
#78 I will say no to television
#79 I will say no to lies
#80 I will say no to negativity
#81 I will say no to feeling low
#82 I will say no to loneliness
#83 I will say no to texting while driving/walking

new year resolution
For Photoshop designers ;)
#84 I will be less egoistic
#85 I will be less forgetful
#86 I will be less stressful
#87 I will be less frightened
#88 I will be less restless

#89 I will pray more
#90 I will listen more
#91 I will walk more
#92 I will talk more (for those who speak less :P)
#93 I will explore my neighborhood
#94 I will love myself more
#95 I will get more good sleep
#96 I will reconnect with old friend/s
#97 I will patch up with enemies
#98 I will call mumma more often & talk longer
#99 I will say please and thank you more
#100 I will listen to more of my favorite music

#101 And last but not the least, I will try to abide by these resolution each day of the coming year! KMFC!

No matter how it was good or  bad, it's time to bid adieu to 2013 and welcome 2014!
Cheers! (Y) =)

PS: Probably the last post of 2013, Happy New Year!! ;)


No comments: