Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Games Released by Dumadu!!

Dumadu Games (my current company) recently released a couple of exciting mobile games. All are cross-platform games and are available on AppStore, Google Play store, BlackBerry App World and WindowsPhone.

Here's a quick glance at the 2 games released:

☛ Basketball 3D: This game reminded me of my school days when I used to play basket ball during our games class. And now I got one more chance to play the game albeit on screen. Im proud that im able to score at least some goals while playing on mobile. :P =)




BasketBall 3D is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and can be downloaded for FREE!!!

☛ Football Kick Flick - Free Rugby Football is another game that was launched this week on 12th Dec. Though I haven't played football IRL, I loved playing this game on my iPhone!
This game is currently available for iOS and Android and is coming soon for Windows & BlackBerry users.

Both these games are available for FREE, so don't hesitate a  bit to download them on your smartphone or tablet!!

PS: Check out more cool mobile games on Dumadu Games Facebook and don't forget to Like us ;)

Cheers!


No comments: